Our organization has carved their niche as an exporter by offering Natural Gypsum Powder. We procure this compound straight from the authentic sources. This powder is formulated by our experts at our technically advanced laboratory in compliance with the quality standards of the industry. This powder finds applications in industries like construction, agricultural, pharmaceuticals and food. Our Natural Gypsum Powder is available in the market for our wide base of client at a competitive price.
Gypsum powder (calcium sulfate dihydrate/ hydrous calcium sulfate or CaSO4-2H2O), a white, level powder that is consequent from the heating of gypsum stone. Extracted gypsum is crumpled, heat-dried and crushed to a powder. This powder is taken into use in numerous industrial, building and agricultural applications.Uses:
- It is extensively used in engineering of cement. It works as retarder, directing the setting period of cement. Gypsum free of colouring substance and of superior purity is utilized in making of white cement.
- It is taken into use as a fertilizer and the Fertilizing Corporation of India utilize natural gypsum in engineering of ammonium sulphate.
- In the making of ceramics, P.O.P., and distemper gypsum of translucent type is utilized. Surgical plasters also need gypsum with purity of 90 %.
- It is also utilized as soil conditioner for captivation of nitrogen and moisture. It is employed for statuary and carving purposes.
- Large amount of gypsum is utilized in the making of partition blocks, wall plasters, tiles, stucco etc.
- High moisture absorption capacity
- Free from coloring matter
- Excellent transparency