We are excelling ourselves as an exporter by offering our wide base of clients Limestone Lumps. These lumps of limestone are procured by us from the mineral rich belts of India. In our modern laboratory, we composed this limestone with utmost precaution. These lumps is extensively used in steel production, acid neutralization, water purification, manufacturing of fly ash bricks, bleaching powder formulations, agricultural purpose and chemical processing. Limestone Lumps is available at a reasonable price.
Limestone Description : Manufactured by grinding, crushing, precipitation, and categorizing white, high purity, calcite limestone.
Limestone Mineralogy :
Limestone ores can be obtained in two of the three major kinds of rocks: metamorphic and sedimentary. Sedimentary rocks, like the name implies is made from sediment or from elated fragments which gets deposited in water. Sandstone, for example, is shaped from inorganic remains, like skeletons and shells. Metamorphic rocks like slate, marble, quartzite-form while a rock mass is exposed to huge pressure and heat. The main component in the ore of calcium carbonate is calcium (Ca). It may consist other rudiments like Iron (Fe), Magnesium (Mg), and Manganese (Mn)- that disturb hardness, whiteness, and exact gravity of Limestone.
Limestone Typical Chemical Properties Available :
- Purities obtainable from 50% to 99.9%
- Food (FCC) grade
- Electronic grade
- Pharmaceutical (USP) grade
- Optical grade
Characteristic Physical Properties Available :
- Coarse granules
- Sintered pieces
- Numerous grades of pulverized/ ground CaCo3 and hastened CaCo3
- Precipitated CaCo3 powder granulations are obtainable to nanoparticles as well as 30 nanometers
Limestone Typical Applications:
- Rubber, coatings, Plastics, inks, soil conditioner, adhesives, plastic filler, building products, ceramic flux, asphalt filler, glass ingredient, chemical processing, pesticide granules, dusting agent, water treatment, thermosets, thermoplastics, welding rods coating, coatings, paints, sealants, rubber, adhesives, toothpaste, pharmaceutical, and food additive.
- Limestone has numerous uses: like a flux in steel manufacture and in dispensation of non-ferrous metals; in mortar, in bricks, and concrete for edifice; like a basic ingredient in glass; in the making of dams and roads; in the production of paints, paper, and dyes, rug and other floor covers; and in the treatment of industrial waste, water, household refuse and gases. It is also taken into use to decrease soil acidity in agriculture, to engross water and adding calcium in food items, and in sugar mining.
- Limestone is a multipurpose additive for utilization in an extensive variety of plastic and elastomeric usages. Its even and controlled crystalline form and ultrafine particle dimension composed with the hydrophobic exterior coating, associated to the advantage of both polymer dispensation and succeeding physical properties.